Thank you for considering supporting our animals. We are grateful for your donations. There are many ways that you can provide some of the items we need most.
You can click here for our Amazon Wish List. Additionally, Amazon Gift Cards are always appreciated!
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW POLICY – If you would like to drop off a donation at our shelter, please review the following lists as there are some things we would love to have, and other things that we cannot take (and will have to put in the trash if we receive them, which incurs costs for our organization).
Donations can be dropped off at any time using the donation bins located outside our building to the right of the shelter entrance. If you would like a receipt for your donation, please plan to drop off your donation and stop by the front desk during our regular shelter hours, which are Tuesdays and Thursdays through Sundays from 1:00pm to 6:00pm.
We CAN accept the following if VERY GENTLY USED or in NEW PACKAGING:
- Long-Cut Shredded Paper (the length of a sheet of paper) – we cannot accept confetti or cross-cut shreddies
- Linens (ONLY: blankets, sheets, towels, and washcloths – washed) – we cannot accept knit or crochet blankets
- Ceramic or metal food bowls (washed)
- Busy Feeder Bowls (washed)
- Plastic hiding huts and exercise wheels for small animals
- Heating Pads (that are NOT automatic shutoff)
- Carabiner Clips or Double-Sided Clips
We CAN accept the following items in NEW PACKAGING ONLY:
- Pill Pockets
- Dog Treats, Training Treats, and Cat Treats
- Chicken or Beef Broth
- Kong Toys (any size) and Kong Wobblers
- Nylabone Dog Toys
- Small Animal Pet Food (food for: rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, gerbils, mice)
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding
- Wooden Small Animal Enrichment Toys (rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, gerbils, mice)
- Cat Trees
- Cat Scratchers – especially Turbo Scratcher circular cardboard refills
- Cat Toys
- Dish Gloves
- Baby Wipes (non-alcohol based, preferably unscented)
- Disinfecting Bleach (*cannot be no splash version*)
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Heavy Duty Scrub Brushes & Sponges
- Paper Towels
- Ziploc Bags (all sizes)
- Breeder’s Edge Kitten Milk Replacement Powder* (for our fosters)
- Breeder’s Edge Puppy Milk Replacement Powder* (for our fosters)
- Four Paws Pet Nursing Bottles* (for our fosters)
- Miracle Nipples* (Regular and Mini Sizes) (for our fosters)
- Heating Pads (NOT Automatic Shutoff) (for our fosters)
- Unscented Baby Wipes (Non-Alcohol Based) (for our fosters)
- Puppy Teething Toys (for our fosters)
*Please note: we only use these brands.
We CANNOT accept any of the following and will have to throw it away if you leave it at our donation spot at a cost to our organization:
- Anything that is not on the lists above
- Anything that is used (except for the few specific items listed at the top)
- Used cat trees and scratchers
- Used cat/dog toys
- Bird cages
- Opened food or treats
- Expired food or treats
- Medicated Shampoos
- Empty pill bottles
- Cardboard tubes (from toilet paper and paper towel rolls)
- Any household items. We no longer have a partnership with a thrift store.
Please note: We are thrilled to be a Purina Shelter Champion. Purina graciously donates food for our canine and feline residents. With the exception of small animal food, all donated dog and cat food is placed in our Pet Pantry.