We continue to update our COVID-19 precautions in accordance with the CDC and state guidelines. If you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please do NOT visit the VBSPCA: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea, or diarrhea. Below are the current policies of the VBSPCA.
- As of June 30, 2022, masks are no longer required for visitors and staff members regardless of vaccination status. If you feel unwell, are experiencing any of the symptoms named above, or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please do not visit the VBSPCA. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment for our guests and employees.
- We continue to utilize curbside check-in for our clinic. Clients are asked to park in the pre-designated parking spaces and send a text to the number on the parking sign. Our clinic staff will pick your pet up from your car and return him when his appointment is complete.
- We are requiring appointments for all intakes and adoptions. Intake appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Adoption appointments will be made at the time the application is approved.
- We continue to update our cleaning procedures. We use medical grade sanitizers throughout our facility. In addition to the rigorous cleaning protocols we have in place to protect our animals, we have increased how often we clean our public spaces including door handles, restrooms, and other high-touch surfaces.
- We provide hand sanitizer throughout our facility. Please sanitize your hands after touching surfaces and in between interacting with different animals. Ask a staff member if you need help finding a sanitizing station.
The safety of our guests and animals is our top priority. Please help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 by following all instructions. Thank you for your cooperation as we protect our staff and our ability to maintain uninterrupted animal care.