Your gift to the Virginia Beach SPCA saves lives daily.
We rely heavily on private donations to support our vital services of housing and caring for homeless animals and providing programs to our community that further our mission of increasing compassion and decreasing the tolerance for cruelty. We cannot do this without the support of our friends and donors. We are not affiliated with any other SPCA or humane society. Your tax-deductible donation stays right here in South Hampton Roads to help people and animals in need.
Each year compassionate donors enable us to:
• Take in, care for and provide forever homes to over 4,000 companion animals
• Bring compassionate teaching to over 15,000 children through our humane education programs such as Compassion Classroom, Listening Ears and Critter Camp
• Provide companionship, joy and hope to hundreds of elderly through our pet assisted therapy program in adult assisted living facilities, hospitals and addiction recovery groups
• Improve the lives of owned animals by providing low-cost veterinary care through of low-cost clinic
• Extend our services to rural and low-income neighborhoods to provide low-cost spay and neuter and vaccinations on our mobile clinic, the Neuter Scooter.
• Rescue, rehabilitate and release back into the wild nearly 3,000 wildlife animals annually
Thank you for your support. Your gift allows us to continue our efforts in creating a humane community, placing animals in loving and permanent homes, and providing vital services to our community.
To make a gift in honor or in memory of a person or pet please click here.
We are proud to be recognized as a Four Star Charity
by Charity Navigator.