Plan for the future, adapt for today’s new normal.
Financial- The Viability of the Organization: Develop and expand resources to operate in a financially sustainable manner.
- Execute with a balanced budget.
- Increase annual contribution by 5% per year through 2023
- Achieve topline revenue goal of $5 million- 3% increase per annum.
Customer Focus- The Sustainability of the Organization: Create long term ambassadors and loyal supporters.
- Cultivate shareholder interaction into long term relationships year over year.
- Increase customer satisfaction by 10%.
- Incorporate partnerships in animal welfare throughout the region
Internal Business Processes-The Productivity of the Organization: Implement operational efficiencies with integrated department/personnel and technological resources
- Develop and improve SOP’s annually to provide the highest level of care for the greatest number of animals
- Maintain live release rate >90% annually
- Allocate and optimize resources in current facility
- Maximize use of tools and technology to improve operational efficiencies and communications to reduce costs by 2% annually.
Learning and Growth-The Vitality of the Organization: Recruit, develop, and retain skilled team members dedicated to our organization and our mission.
- Reduce turnover by 3% annually
- Implement continuing education by role to include values based leadership training, time management, conflict resolution, fiscal accountability, technical training.
- Career pathing and leadership succession planning
- Build robust associate recognition and reward program
If you would like to learn more about our Strategic Vision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.