Welcome to the Dancing for Paws Cast! We are thrilled to have you as a contestant in what is sure to be a fantastic event. In order to get the process going, there are a few things you will need to do:
1. Make sure you have completed and submitted your dance application. If you have not yet done so, the application can be found here. Once submitted, you will be assigned a dance instructor and we will contact you with dance lesson details.
2. Your initial $500 deposit is due on March 1. Your second payment of $1000 is due on April 1. The remaining $1000 is due on May 1.
3. If you choose to fundraise for this event, you can access our fundraising toolkit below. We have put together a collection of materials to help you find success in your fundraising efforts. This kit includes instructions on how to set up your personal fundraising page as well as a collection of promotional materials, fundraising tips, and social media assets.
4. Contact Mike.Lawson@vbspca.com to schedule your photo shoot.
5. Send a bio to Mike.Lawson@vbspca.com which will be used to promote you on social media and in our event program. Your bio should be no more than 150 words.
6.Your point of contact for any contestant questions is Emily.Peck@vbspca.com.
7. Set up your personal fundraising page. See the "Setting Up Your Fundraising Page" instructions below if you need assistance.
8. Have fun!
We are so grateful for your support, and we cannot wait to see your dancing skills on June 9th at Chrysler Hall!