We will be open for regular hours today. 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Support VBSPCA through THE UNITED WAY!
Remember the VBSPCA when you are giving at work!
This fall workplaces across the country are kicking off their annual employee giving campaigns! Now, more than ever, your United Way donation can make a difference for homeless animals at the Virginia Beach SPCA. No matter who you are, you can help!
Corporate Employees: South Hampton Roads United Way Campaign uses the blue pledge card and you can simply write-in VBSPCA.
City/School Employees: Combined Charities Campaign uses the green pledge card and VBSPCA’s code is 8002.
State Employees: Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign uses the VBSPCA’s CVC code of 3933.
Federal Employees: Combined Federal Campaign uses the VBSPCA’s CFC code of 18191.
Directing your United Way dollars to VBSPCA enables us to:
• Take in and care for almost 3,000 homeless domestic animals each year while maintaining a 90% adoption rate
• Rescue and care for nearly 2,200 wildlife annually
• Offer affordable services to pets and their people through low-cost veterinary clinic and the Neuter Scooter,
• Deliver pet therapy to retirement homes and other institutions throughout Hampton Roads
• Teach our mission of compassion to over 15,000 kids through our Humane Education department! Humane Ed Points of pride: Best All-Around in 2013 awarded by the Youth Opportunities Office of Virginia Beach, Listening Ears program won the Virginia State Literacy Award in 2006, Vet for a Day highlighted on Huffington Post and GMA
We manage the funds donated to us in the most responsible and efficient manner possible. Only by receiving the trust, confidence and support of our citizens will we be able to maintain and grow programs that improve the community.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!